WHEN: 10H00 ON SUNDAY, 17TH NOVEMBER, 2019
WHERE: ROBIN’S PLACE, 6 MOSS PLACE, MONTROSE, PMB
LEAVING: 09H00 FROM MAYTIME, KLOOF – MEET AT 08H45
CATERING: BRING PICNIC LUNCH, DRINKS, DECK CHAIRS. (Skottel gas braai & boiling water available.)
IF YOU GET LOST: PHONE 076-5339219 – ROBIN
The main objective of the day is to explain how 4 gas exhaust analysis works with a bit of theory, some handy graphs, and then to demonstrate the variables on various cars, both old and new.
All cars in attendance will have a chance to have their exhaust gas analysed, which will tell you just how bad/good things are.
Please can you guys from Durban way try your utmost to get an example of at least one of each of the following to attend:
– A fuel injected petrol car with catalytic converter
– A fuel injected petrol car without catalytic converter
– A 105 Alfa with engine in really good condition
– A 105 Alfa with a worn out engine burning oil with a vengeance.
– A 105 Alfa with non-standard cams etc such as one set up for Dezzi racing.
When you arrive at 6 Moss Place, drive through the gate and TURN IMMEDIATELY RIGHT onto the large lawn, and park there. Park such that all cars can drive out later to get tested.
When your turn comes, Mark Pistorius will ask you to bring your car up to the top, where it will be tested. Once complete, please park your car down at the bottom ready for the next car to drive up.